CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Nastassia, pronounced nuh-sta(like stop w/o the p)-sha(like shuck w/o the ck). I am 18 years old an just recently moved to La Crosse for college, leaving all of my family in our "don't blink or you'll miss it" small town.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

More About My Life

So I know everyone who actually reads this lame excuse for a blog was sad to see that last week I did not actually continue with my life story, but instead opted for a Swine Flu informational memo. Good news though, I am about to continue with my life story, I do believe I left off in elementary school. When I started kindergarten is when my family and I moved to our permanent residence in Mondovi, WI. Not a big deal, it's just the most boring town... EVER! Elementary school wasn't that great for me, kinda boring, I didn't really have a lot of friends. I was a nerd, for example, I've been an avid Harry Potter fan since I was in the third grade. I got glasses in the forth grade. Just a loving year, that year. One kid told me he was going to call me bucket head once I got my braces since I'd have those and my glasses. Jerk. Another kid called me a "Little Nigger Midget." Every day, the entire year. My teacher told me "Nastassia, you can't come to me with every problem, get over it." When my mom eventually found out, she FLIPPED out on my her. She goes, "Oh, I didn't know it was like that!" (Bitch.) Anyway, I got a forced apology letter from this kid, and it was supposed to make everything right. Oh-kay, it only slightly scarred me for life. So... that is my elementary school experience. Joining the exciting population of Mondovi, exclusion for my nerdy-ness, and racist remarks from fellow classmates. How was your childhood? Stay tuned for middle school.

0 comments: